Friday, July 16, 2010

Super Hero Give-A-Way!

I have a FUN FRIDAY GIVE-A-WAY over on my Missy Made It! Facebook right now!


This is the cute Super Hero Paper Piecing I am giving away!

If interested visit my
Missy Made It! Facebook Page by clicking HERE!

My friend Sybil asked me to make some Super Hero Paper Piecings to use on her son Lukka's 2nd Birthday Party invitations.

I just had to share them with you! I made the little Super Heroes and she did everything else! She's so creative!


She used water colors on the background and made the city scape and moon/star embellishments ... oh so cute!


Look at the inside ... I love how she added the yellow "whooshes" to give that super hero feeling to the invitations.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow those are great!!!! I'll have to show Diana. We might be able to come up with something for Layla. Very talented ladies.

deb famularo said...

Hey Girl,
How adorable is that???

Soooooo, guess who might be moving to Orlando! Cross your fingers- I wanted to ask you about areas near the airport you like. You lived in Winter Haven right? JJ flies out this weekend to interview at the tower, hopefully our home will sell and we'll be in FL soon! xoxo