Monday, July 19, 2010

Toy Story 3.

Griffin and I have been doing many fun things this summer ...


This week I plan to share some of the super fun things we have been doing. Seems like time gets away from me and time to blog just hasn't been at the top of the list. But this week it will be!

We went to the movie theater last week to see Toy Story 3.

This movie was fantastic! It made me laugh. It made me cry.

It was a beautiful story about friendship, love and children growing up.

On the way home from the movie I had one of those significant "AHA" moments that Oprah often talks about.

My boy is growing up. He'll begin kindergarten in just about a month. Our life will change completely. The tears were streaming down my face when I had this realization. Of course I knew the time was coming but watching Toy Story 3 made it a reality.

So my goal for the remaining month we have is to have fun, more fun and even more fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like that!!!
FUN FUN FUN :)

Jennifer said...

I really enjoyed Toy Story 3 as well!

Jennifer in Texas

Check out my story at http://livingachangedlife.blogspot.com/