Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hydrangeas.

Life has been super busy for us lately.

Between having fun with friends, pool time, movies at the theatre, the park, visiting the museums, KJs and t-ball we have been having soooooooo much fun this summer.


The summer just seems to be whisking away way too fast!


Griffin and I went to see Toy Story 3 the other day. I loved that movie. It made me realize more than ever that Griffin is growing up. Oh my gosh! He'll begin kindergarten in August so I've made the decision to do as many fun things as we can this summer. We will be so limited for time when school starts. {sigh}

Who knows what is up for us today, tomorrow or the next day. What I do know for sure is it will be fun, fun, FUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yep the summer is just whipping by. And Griffin is growing up. Unfortunately that's what kids do. Enjoy it while you can. Love your hydrangeas. Beautiful

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

They do grow up so fast...my baby is 16 yrs old!! when did that happen???

Bonnie said...

Just FYI my comment posted 3 times for some reason. That's why there's deletes.