Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Favorite Thing.

We went grocery shopping at Walmart yesterday and I saw this Minute Maid Light Lemonade on the shelf for only $1.00.

I'm the only one in the house that will drink it and since it was only $1.00 I thought I would give it a try.


O.H.M.Y.G.O.S.H.

It if officially my new favorite thing!

It's a little bit tart and a little bit sweet. It's only 15 calories per serving and it is delicious! I'm definitely keeping this in my refrigerator as a "Mommy Treat".

If you enjoy lemonade ... give it a try!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

My new thing is Crystal Light packets that you add to a bottle of water. I like the Raspberry Lemonade, the Pink Lemonade (of course) and the Strawberry Energy.

Bonnie said...

I forgot to mention, these have zero calories and zero sugar. Right up my alley.

Wendy said...

I love it when I find something I love and no one else in the family likes, more for me..........enjoy

Cecile said...

Yum!!! I love lemonade and add a little cherry and I am all over it:)
Miss Ya Bunches!!!