Monday, March 23, 2009

One Final Fund Raiser.

As you may know ... our four-year-old son Griffin is participating in a Trike-A-Thon at his preschool to help raise funds for St. Jude's Children Hospital.



I've decided to host one final fundraiser for this event.

I've listed some really cute Tear Bears Paper Piecings on Ebay.

The bidding begins at $1.00 for each of the items and the shipping is free.

All proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

You can see them by
clicking here .

Please stop by and see if there is anything that you might be interested in.

I would also like to congratulate Melinda on winning the gift basket my sister-in-law
Bonnie was giving away on her blog!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are just a busy little beaver. I hope you sell it all. I see a couple I might have to bid on, lol.

Bonnie said...

Wow I just went back to eBay to check on your piecing and your stuff really is going great!