Monday, March 23, 2009

We Are Family.

Yesterday was a fun filled day with my two boys ...

One of the great things about living in the country is we get to explore our property.


See my two handsome fellas sitting all snug and secure in the Polaris?

Do you see those sweet little smiles on their faces?

Care to see what they are giggling about ...


That would be me trying to move a downed tree away from the trail ... lol.

It wasn't heavy just big and wiry. I finally got it moved ... jumped in the buggy with my boys and and off adventuring we went.

Thank God I'm a country girl!

5 comments:

Judi said...

I love riding around in the trees. I have realy missed that while I have been gone. Maybe tomorrow I can go on a ride when I get home.

Bonnie said...

How much fun is that?! I would love to go riding like that with my "boys". Someday, when we get back to VA we will join you and together we will move lots of downed trees, lol.

Mandy said...

Isn't country living the best! I can't wait till Mason is just a little bigger so he can enjoy stuff like that around our farm!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

LOL, the boys sit in the polaris and let YOU clear the trail---womens work is never done ---(lol). Yes living in the country allows a person to LIVE and be one with their surroundings---city life in comparison is kinda sterile.

Colleen Wms said...

That looks like such a GR8 day with daddy and son! Wonderful!