Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home Bound.

The past couple of days we have been home bound due to bad weather.

Yesterday Griffin was supposed to go to pre-school, however it snowed and the schools were closed.

Every Tuesday and Thursday I look forward to "my" 3 hours ... well, I missed out on that yesterday ... but you know what?


It was okay because I got to spend even more time with this silly little guy.

I took this picture of Griffin last night as he and Mike were having a serious tickle session. See that cut between his eyes? That happened when he pulled the cheese drawer out of the refrigerator too fast and it clocked him between the eyes.

We are getting out of the house today ... it's Mommy & Me at the gym and we are going to spend some time with friends. Hopefully Griffin will run, run and run some more and take a nap this afternoon. I haven't had a chance to create anything in a few days. So, if he naps I'll try to get some creative time in.

Stay warm ...

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hopefully Griffin will work off all of his pent up energy. I wouldn't know how to act if I was housebound. I'd probably go nuts. Enjoy your day!

Judi said...

Ouch!! Zach always had some kind of cut or bump on his face or head area. It must be a boy thing. You have to watch out for those cheese drawers.

Donielle said...

Cute picture of Griffin! Hope you both had fun getting out today.

Cecile said...

I hope that you and Griffin got out of the house and had a good time.I have been home bound today with a sick kid and nasty wet weather::))I haven't had any scrappin time today:( Maybe tomorrow:)

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

current score: Cheese Drawer 1---the Griff 0-----but stay tuned folks, the grif is famous for his bounce back can do attitude, me thinks before this is over the cheese drawer is not gonna know what hit him.