Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chawquit Cupcakes.

Yesterday at Mommy & Me it was "Decorate A Cupcake Day" ...


Of course Griffin was all over that ... he loves "chaw-quit" and was so excited to decorate (and eat!) his creative chocolately confection


Seriously ... is there anything more fun than decorating cupcakes?


The project yesterday was a cupcake turkey ... he was so proud of his completed cupcake


And the best part? He got to eat it!!!

We enjoy going to the Mommy & Me gym ... Wednesdays have always been fun ... but with the addition of the edible projects, he enjoys it even more!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

How cute! Uncle 'Rome likes Chawquit cupcakes too. I think it is so wonderful the things you find to do with Griffin.

Donielle said...

That's funny because when I read your title I thought it was a post about something having to do with indians and cupcakes...lol! He did a great job with his cupcake. It looks great and delicious!

Cecile said...

I love me some Chawquit cupcakes too Griffin I am so glad you had fun with the edible art.You are following in your Mommy's footsteps with all of that creativity::))Cole is back in school today and I am playing in my scraproom hoping to find some mojo::))

Sue said...

I'm with Griffin...I love "chawquit" best too! Great pictures! Good job Griffin on your turkey.

Andi said...

I want to decorate a chawquit cupcake too...like a turkey!!! Cute pictures Missy!