Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike.

My very sweet & talented friend Cecile and I have been working together to create a group that will promote our paper piecings on Ebay.

She came up with the darling idea of calling our group "Great Minds Think Alike" ... and I just love that idea!



So ... we've created our banner and created our blog.

Now ... we just have to get our name out there and see what comes of it!

We are in the baby steps of creating our GMTA blog ... but if you are interested in checking it out ... then you can
Click Here to do so!

What do you think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is great!!!i think its wonderful when people can get together and pool resources!! have a happy tuesday!!

Sue said...

It's a great idea Missy! I wish both of you the best of luck...with all the talent between the two of you, you're bound to succeed.

Grin and Barrett said...

Oh Missy, I am sooooo excited for you and Cecile! I wish all the best for this new endeavor. :) You can count me in for getting the word out.

Jen

Bonnie said...

Good Luck you guys. I left the first comment on your GMTA blog. How exciting for you!

Cecile said...

Thanks for everything Missy including your sweet words:)I am excited about our little group.Gotta get more goodies made:)
Love Ya!!