Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sick House.

Both of my guys are sick ...


Mike came home with a cold and Griffin caught it immediately.

Sunday was a day of rest at our house. They were both so sick ... coughing, body aches ... it was not good.

Mike went to work ... still sick.

Griffin is still not feeling well either. He hardly ate anything at all yesterday. He went down for the night at 5:30 pm. If he's not feeling better today then we are going to take a trip to the doctor.

We have a couple of planned playdates, but it looks like we may have to cancel them both.

I feel so bad when my family is sick. Thank goodness I'm not sick (yet!)

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Get out the Lysol and drink plenty of orange juice. Hope the guys are feeling better and you avoid the ick!

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry your guys are sick. I know they will get better soon, they have a good nursemaid. You just take care of yourself, too. I know what it's like to be sick and have to take care of everything else too. Love you guys.

Cecile said...

I hope that your guys are better soon.With lots of Luv and Care hopefully they will be better soon:))

Jill LaFaye said...

Get well soon..guys!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Real sorry to hear you guys are both feeling poorly. Summer colds are the worst---you not only don't feel good, all that good summer weather is going to waste---real depresssing.----WHOA, WE JUST HAD AN EARTHQUAKE HERE----sloshed water outta my pool, but we havn't lost power-----all shook up.

Gary (aka old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/

Judi said...

There is all kinds of things going around be careful!!

Andi said...

Hope Mike and Griffin get feeling better soon. And you try and stay well Missy. I always say it's harder on the caregiver than the person that's sick!

Sue said...

Sorry your guys are under the weather...get well soon guys! Hopefully you won't get it too Missy. Take care.