Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feeling A Little Better.

I took Griffin to the doctor yesterday morning ...

He tested negative for strep and does not have an ear infection. Just a cold.


He still didn't have an appetite yesterday. That's two days in a row that I've barely gotten him to eat anything. The doctor said his throat is/was very sore and that's probably why. He won't even eat macaroni and cheese ... and that's his favorite food! I'm really hoping he feels better today and will eat a little something.

Even though he's sick ... he's still going a mile a minute. We haven't been anywhere in 3 days (except for the doctor). He and I are both getting a little stir crazy.

We were invited to our friend Leah's house to day for a pool playdate but I had to let her know we weren't going to be able to make it. We would LOVE to be there ... but I do not want other kids to catch what Griffin has.

He's still sleeping this morning ... 6:45 ... that does his little body good.

Hopefully when he get's up he'll be feeling much, much better.


10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sore throats can be miserable for an adult, let alone a child. I hope he is feeling better today,too. How's Mike feeling? Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

glad he's feeling better, viral infection I assume

Jill LaFaye said...

I hate it when my throat hurts!
I usually take something for pain..it is just annoying.

I hope he feels better when he wakes up..poor little fella.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Three to five days for a cold, but sounds like he is on the mend, and is in the "milk it for all its worht mode now" mom can I have this, Mom would you get me---Mom-----??

Gary (aka old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/

Cecile said...

I am so happy to see Griffin smiling! Sore throats are so bad for the little guys I hate that part but hopefull he will be rid of that part soon.
Take care and your guys are in my thoughts and prayers:))

Sue said...

Glad to hear it's not strep. Rachel has strep here and a severe ear infection. She's on antibiotics and pain pills for the pain. You didn't mention Mike...how's he doing? I'm glad to hear you don't have it either!

robin c. said...

Hope your guys are feeling better today. I hate to be sick and it's even worse when the guys are.

Hugs to you!!

Sandy said...

i swear missy... that boy is just looking so grown up these days! sorry to hear he's feelin' bad. hope you both get to go out and play some later this week. :)

Judi said...

I hope he's feeling better soon!!

Wendy's Blog said...

such a cutie pie!