Monday, March 17, 2008

Winner & Ideas.

And the winner of the "Forever Girl" freebie give-a-way is ...
Jen in PA

Please email me your full name and mailing address to mgmh@aol.com and I will get your gift in the mail to you!

And you know ... I just LOVE when a customer shares an idea with me ...



The Cute As A Button Tear Bear on the right is my original design. A customer of mine liked her, but wanted the ribbons in a different color ... so I created the same bear on the left with turquoise ribbon instead of the green ribbon for her. And you know ... I'm loving her that way!

Of course ... I do have the one on the right in
MY EBAY STORE right now if you are interested in her!

My friend
SUE is having surgery today ... if you have a moment, would you please stop by her blog and share your well wishes with her? She's a pretty awesome lady!!!

Wishing you all a bright and sunny day!!

5 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

I just left a comment on Sue's blog..ya know she is only like 20 minutes or so from my house?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Congratulations Jen....I do love jelly beans too! And Missy, keep up the great work. You are so talented and giving. I just love you!

Bonnie in FL

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Missy.

I never win anything and I loved this piece!!

Thanks again and I will get my information out to you.

Jen in PA

Andi said...

Congratulations to Jen in PA!

Love the cute little bears!

Cecile said...

Congrats Jen!!! You are going to LOVE this piece!! Missy's work is awesome...Cecile