Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Easter Bunny.

On Saturday Griffin and I visited with the Easter Bunny.


The local high school seniors were having an event to raise money for their All Night Senior Party. They had a pancake breakfast with the Easter Bunny and a yard sale. Griffin really had fun talking with the Easter Bunny!


Spring has sprung ... the trees are starting to flower and to me, it's one of the most beautiful times of the year! We have a bunch of fruit trees in our backyard that the previous owners planted. I really do not know what they are, but I think this one is a pear tree.


This is a closer look at the flower ... isn't it pretty?

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!

6 comments:

Andi said...

Griffin looks so cute with the Easter Bunny! What pretty flowers on that tree! Does it produce fruit?

Today is Gene's birthday. I think we'll be going to Texas Cattle Company tonight...yum!!!

Judi said...

Missy it looks beautiful. I am posting my "7 Random facts about me tomorrow" Have a great Sunday!!

robin c. said...

What a sweet picture of Griffen with the Easter Bunny, I'm sure he had a great time!

The trees look so pretty, Spring has sprung in Florida too...yellow oak pollen is everywhere!

Cecile said...

Griffin is so cute w/ the Easter Bunny..I miss those days so much!!
Spring has sprung in Georgia too yellow yucky pollen is everywhere:))
Happy Sunday!! Cecile

Sue said...

Oh My.. Griffin looks so grown up! Sping is not quite here yet...maybe next week. I'll be home most of the week recouping so I won't be getting out much. A bit nervous tonight..but as you said..it's going to be fine :)

Anonymous said...

wow you've got flowers on your trees! very cool. i had a few more crocus bloom, will photograph today