Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Addiction.

Okay ... I admit it, I have a new addiction ...

83 words

I can NOT stop doing this ... I *know* I can type more than 83 words a minute, but that's all I've been able to achieve. It's fun ... why not give it a try?? Let me warn you though ... it's highly addictive.



Okay ... so I wanted to share this picture. Really, for no other reason than I think it's super cute. We were at the park yesterday and Griffin got into a mud bog ... I mean really ooey, gooey red clay mud and he was covered up to his ankles in it. Here he's showing his wonderful mess to me.

And tonight ... I'm very excited about the Celebrity Apprentice finale. This show seems like it's been on F-O-R-E-V-E-R ... but tonight we find out who wins!! The last two are Trace Adkins (country singer) and Piers Morgan (British A**). Donald Trump has kind of set us the "good" vs. "evil" situation. Guess who I'm rooting for???

More stuff to come soon ...

Luv'n'stuff
Missy

7 comments:

Andi said...

That is just the cutest picture of the cutest little boy...love it!

Okay, now I'm going to have to check and see how fast I can type!!!

I'm rooting for Trace Adkins!

Anonymous said...

that is cute!

Anonymous said...

Missy I hope you are rooting for Trace ...
I thought the girl should have been in the finals but yes Donald wanted a good fight here for the end..

Also Missy I wanted to ask some thing. A while back people who write a comment on your blog were going to get some thing..I just wanted to check as i didnt get any thing and wanted to make sure it had not gotten lost. I got a email from you saying it would be sent. I feel bad asking but I wanted to make sure it was not lost..
Thank you so much..

have a great weekend..
Terri E
Ventura Ca

Sue said...

Ok..so thanks for a "new" addiction..lol..LOVED the typing test..you're so right, it can be addicting. You'll have to go to my blog to see my score *wink*
Griffin looks soooo sweet in that picture! I would have let him "have at it"...mud everywhere! lol

Jill LaFaye said...

I love the typing test and yes it is addicting..especially if you are competative!

Griffin and Mattie should marry:)He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy,

Yeah, I've been typing at work. Only 63 wpm. You always could type faster than me. I am so addicted to your blog. I get to see what's going on with you all. About the shirt....let me know if you don't get it. I have seen them at Cracker Barrel and I know the John Deere store in town probably has them. It would give Jerome an excuse to go to both places (like he needs an excuse lol). And let me know what size. Griffin is just growing like a weed. Love ya.

Bonnie

Honeyed Hashette said...

Seriously cute picture.
Boys need mud to play in- its a fact!
I am totally going to be addicted to this typing test now. Sigh.