Friday, March 28, 2008

Country Boy.

I am SO excited ... I've been looking for this John Deere t-shirt everywhere for Griffin!


I found it on Ebay today ... and I'm bidding on it! I really hope to win it. I prefer to "Buy It Now" ... however that option wasn't offered.

I have to have this shirt for our little Country Boy!


He truly is truly a Country Boy ... and I think he will look dang cute in it!

We are off to the YMCA today to meet some friends for swimming. They still have the dome over the pool and it's supposed to rain today ... so it will be a great indoor activity for us.

Luv'n'stuff ...
Missy

3 comments:

Cecile said...

What a Cutie pie!!(Note to Missy-GREAT scrapbook moment)
I know what you mean about a counrty boy I have one too and I love it!!
Take care...Cecile

blake1228 said...

I love the little JD shirt. So cute! Your blog is so great! I can't believe how big Griffin has gotten! He looks so grown up!

Have a good night! ~Blakely~

Colors of Me said...

what a cute little shirt!! g is adorable as always!!