Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring-A-Ding-Ding.

Spring-A-Ding-Ding ... don't you just LOVE that saying??? I saw it on a Pier One Imports ad and it's just stuck in my head since then. So ... Spring-A-Ding-Ding to you!!

Okay ... dangit ... I have SO much I want to share ... but I just haven't had chance to resize my photos yet. I want to share Pop & Nana's visit, Easter, Kevin, Melissa & AJs visit, the RAK I got from Judi, the sweet handmade Easter card from Andi, the wonderful Easter package Griffin received from Grandma, the awesome birthday gift package Griffin received from Aunt Joy, Harley & Stephanie (loved those cool camo croc-like shoes, the John Deere shirt and HOW many Matchbox cars DID you send???), the handmade toy box that Pop made for Griffin while they were here (hand planed cypress, mind you!!), our NEW couch and recliner ...


See ... ALOT to share!! And I will ... it's nice to have some stuff to blog about!!

Okay ... so I did take a little time to work today ... and I'm cleaning out a few of my scrapbooking supplies. If you LOVE Quickutz Dies as much as I do ... then I have a great deal for you!! I've listed a bunch of them in
MY EBAY STORE and I've started them at only $5.00 each!!

And ... I've had a bit of a creative block lately ... but I did get a few things made today and they are in
MY EBAY STORE too!!



Okay ... so I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of some really great times!!

Luv'n'stuff ...
Missy

3 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! You've been busy!!!
Can't wait for the pictures.

Wendy said...

Spring a ding ding to you!

Can't wait to see all the photos.
Enjoy the nice weather we are having!

Cecile said...

Sounds like you have been a busy girly:))
Happy Spring To YOU!!!!
Take care!! Cecile