Saturday, February 16, 2008

This & That.

We've pretty much been up to "nothing" the past week or so. I have nothing fun and fabulous to share ... we've just been living our normal everyday lives.

But you know what? That's okay ... I love being at home ... although it's been so cold and wet it's been impossible to get outside.

I can hardly wait until spring ... with the warmer, drier weather ... and the trees in full flowering bloom. It's just such a nice time of year. It's only a few weeks away and I can not wait until it gets here.

New items added to
MY EBAY STORE today!

5 comments:

Judi said...

These are very cute Missy!!

Jill LaFaye said...

I hope you have a great weekend!

Andi said...

Have a great weekend Missy. I'm going to be doing some house cleaning...UGH!!!

Wendy said...

I am feeling the same way, our weather is a little better than yours, either way I am ready for spring.

BONUS: You get Cute new stuff made

Sue said...

Greetings from Washington State!
I was able to get an hour of computer time at the local library and had to check out your blog of course! Things are FANTASTIC...I'll email you about it when I get home.
They got snow in TN while I was gone...bummer that I missed it!
Love all the new stuff you made too.