Friday, February 15, 2008

Snow & Hearts Day.

We woke up yesterday morning with about 1" of snow on the ground. What a pleasant surprise! We weren't even expecting snow.


I just love how our property looks after a snow fall.


The cardinals are already here ... a little earlier than normal I think. I kept trying to get his picture while he was on the bird feeder ... but it just didn't happen. I finally got a pretty good picture of him in the tree. I love how he looks all bright red against the gray and white of the snow fall.


Look what's new in MY EBAY STORE today!

3 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

Thank you so much for voting for Boomer and for asking your friends to also! He sends you a warm fluffy snuggle and a big "woof!"!

Judi said...

Your yard looks beautiful. I have not had snow in my yard in 35 years or more. I am a Southern California girl. It is 43 here today and will get up to the 60's later on. Have a great day!

Andi said...

The snow looks so pretty Missy. That's something we don't get to see here in Florida.

I love the picture with the cardinal.