Monday, February 18, 2008

Mrs-Fix-It.

Who knew when I became a Mommy I would become so handy?



Need an airplane wing reattached?
I can do it.

Need a helicopter propellor to spin?
Just ask me.

Need a tire changed on a tractor?
That, I can do too.

How about a windshield repaired on a car?
Just call me.

Griffin thinks I can fix anything.

When something is broken ... he comes to me and says "Fix It Momma" ... in his eyes I can fix everything and make it right. Of course when things are "un-fixable" he thinks by changing the batteries it will make it all right.

I love being Mrs-Fix-It for my son ... I love the fact he thinks I'm capable of making everything right and working again. LOL ... we'll just keep it our little secret that Mommy doesn't actually have any special super powers ... he doesn't have to know that right now at least. *Ü*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, hopefully he sticks with the "small fixes" in life for Momma to handle :)

Judi said...

Cherish those moments! Once they get into the Teens you no long have the powers. It does get better when they get into the 20's.

Andi said...

How wonderful to have that special touch! It's always nice to be the "go to" person for someone so special.