Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thank Yous.


(This is an image my cousin Lori emailed to me ... isn't it pretty?)

Friends ... that's a word that I've truly come to understand the past few years. I've had many friends over the years ... but to truly know and understand someone ... that is what I call a friend. I'm so thankful to have so many wonderful friends in my life. You all know who you are. Please put your arms tightly around your waste and squeeze ... that's a hug from me.

ANDI heard my desperate plea for John Deere Valentines the other day and she found them!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Andi ... Griffin will LOVE giving these to his little friends on Valentine's Day.

And dear, sweet
TERESA thank you, thank you, thank you for re-working my banner. It looked absolutely terrific before ... and I'm loving the new changes you made on the updated version!!

And here you can see the newest items in
MY EBAY STORE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking ever since and haven't found them :(
Glad Andi did

Andi said...

You're most welcome. I mailed them to you from the EL post office today. You should have them by Friday. Hope they're the right ones!

I love your banner...how does Teresa know how to do that??? Wonder if she'd make me one...hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Friends like you are wonderful! Love, Tricia =)