Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice.

Is anyone else watching Celebrity Apprentice?

I'll be the first to admit I am not a huge fan of Donald Trump ... but I have to admit I am loving this show. I haven't watched the Apprentice since Season 1 ... but when I heard celebrities would be on this season I was intrigued.

The celebrities are playing for their charities ... which is really nice.

I must say ... I would like to see Gene Simmons win. He is very business savvy and smart. Growing up I was not a big fan of Kiss (although Mike was). But now, he has a show on one of the cable channels called "Gene Simmons: Family Jewels" ... and I LOVE that show! It's all about he and his family Shannon, Nick and Chloe and his everyday life. It's nice to see some normal kids growing up in Hollywood with rules and parents that truly care about their well being.

So now ... with the writer's strike ... and NO Grey's Anatomy ... I would like to recommend this season of Celebrity Apprentice for your viewing pleasure. And search on your Tivo or DVR for Gene Simmons: Family Jewels ... I think you will love this show too! It's hilarious!!

4 comments:

angelsamoungus said...

Rick and I love Celebrity Apprentice?

We also watched "Gene Simmons: Family Jewels" I agree that even though Gene seems unconventional-he and Shannon did a great job raising their 2 kids. I hope that his show was not canceled.

We are rooting for Gene. This is my first time watching "The Donald". I think Gene may be able to teach Donald a few things *smile*

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Andi said...

I'll have to check it out. I did watch one season of the regular Apprentice show but lost interest. Of course now American Idol is on and I'll be watching that.

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't watched it but I began to watch some trashy crap on Sunday nights on VH1, LOL

Cassandra said...

Hmmm...now that I actually have time to watch TV, none of my shows are on!! I may have to check out Celebrity Apprentice...