Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing To Blog About.

Okay ... so I really have NOTHING to blog about ... but one of my New Year's goals is to at least try to blog everyday.

It was another no nap day at our house yesterday. I truly believe this "every other day" napping thing is a reality. I tried to work here and there yesterday ... but once when I walked into the living room, Griffin had our 60" tv rolled away from the wall (scary!) a little bit and the other time he had the side panel of my computer open (again!). He loves the blue light that shows on the side panel of my computer ... I guess he was trying to make it come on. Don't get me wrong ... I'm STANDING at the kitchen island just in the other room ... and I can see into the living room ... it's not like I'm upstairs or far away. He's just so quite when he's doing these things. I know when he's quite he's up to something. I have a very adventurous, at times mischevious boy.

I took time to watch last week's episode of Celebrity Apprentice yesterday. What on earth was Gene Simmons thinking? I really thought he would go all the way and win. He really made a poor choice by bringing Omarasa and Jenny into the board room. Out of the three in the board room, he was the only one responsible for their not winning. I guess now I have to choose a new favorite since Gene is gone. I'm thinking either Stephen Baldwin or Carol Alt ... yeah ... one of these two deserve to win.

It's supposed to start snowing about 7:00 am this morning (it's about 6:15 right now) ... it's Mommy & Me Gym day ... and I'm really hoping the roads are okay to drive on. Griffin needs some play time and I need to get out of this house for a little while. Maybe that will help with the napping today. I hope so, as I have a couple of special orders I really need to get finished.

Take care everyone ... hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!

6 comments:

angelsamoungus said...

I agree with you. What in the world was Gene Simmons thinking. As much as I wanted him to win-he was being a jerk.

Now the show will never be the same. In my opinion-he made the show

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Did you get my invite to come to my blog?

Wendy said...

Happy Tuesday, hope you get your mom & me outing today. I think that is one the reasons I could never be a stay at home mom. I need a little adult interaction everyday. My goodness I would talk my husbands ear off everyday.

Have a Great Day!

Anonymous said...

You were supposed to blog aobut your cutting tool :)

Okay, again, save me some snow, okay?

Jill LaFaye said...

Good Morning...
It is raining here..36 degrees..supposed to snow???..maybe..that would be nice:)

Be careful today during your outing:)

About the television..it kind of made me laugh..I was imagining Mattie rolling out our 65" big screen..it isn't hard to roll, except for the first push..then it gets going. Mr. Griffin must be really strong!
That reminds me..Mattie was 17 months on the 16th..and I haven't taken a pic yet of her..better get on it:)

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon to all!
I hope that your day is better today Missy.I have my child home sick today with just nausea. I called the school to get his work and my mom went to pick it up and the school says there are so many viruses going around that he may have one of them?Who knows it may have been the grapes and cheesecake he had last night before bed as a snack??????I guess I will have to watch him closer at night he snuck that one over on me:(
Have fun today! Cecile

Andi said...

Your little Griffin is just all boy and curious and interested in how everything sounds, feels and looks. But I think I would freak if he moved the big screen TV all by himself...yikes!!!

I haven't watched Celebrity Apprentice yet. Guess I'm more into American Idol and DWTS when they're on.

Don't forget to blog about your scrapbook machine/cutter thing tomorrow!!!