Monday, January 21, 2008

And The Winner Is ...

Wow ... everyone!! Thank you so, so, so much for sharing the MAGICAL things in your life right now. Every single magical thing you shared touched my heart and it means so much you shared them with me!!

I wish I had a Magical Bear to send to each and everyone of you ... but alas ... I have only the one and I just drew the name of the lucky winner!!

Congratulations to JUDY from Melbourne, FL. Your name was drawn to receive the MAGICAL MOUSE PARK Tear Bear. Please email me at mgmh@aol.com with your last name and mailing address.

I am so enjoying the freebie give-a-ways ... I assure you there will be more!!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations Judy!!! I think someone living in Melbourne, Florida would need a Magical Mouse for a scrapbook layout!

Sue said...

Congratulations Judy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Judy!!!!

lifesabeach32940 said...

Thanks!! Missy ~ I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks again for making my day!! :)



Judy