Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's All About The Deere.

Griffin and I went to the party supply store yesterday and I was pleased to find they have the entire John Deere party collection there!


This is part of the selection the store offered (shhhh ... I cheated and borrowed this image so you could see what the collection looks like). The only thing I couldn't find was little John Deere hats. I know I've seen them somewhere for about $3.00 each. I'll keep looking!

I looked everywhere for the John Deere Valentines yesterday too. No one around here seems to have them. I have a favor to ask ... if anyone is out and about shopping and you happen to run across a box of these valentines ... can you please, please let me know where you found them?

Mike finished his first cross-country solo yesterday. He was so happy!! Soon he will officially have his pilot's license!! I'm so proud of him.

And yesterday I created something new ... I don't know what it is about this bear ... but I'm kinda loving her right now.

If interested you can find her here in
MY EBAY STORE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute new bear.

Seems John Deere is quite the popular item these days. 2 of my nephews are into it as well.

I'll keep my eyes open for the Valentines. Did you try google for where you might find them?

Jill LaFaye said...

Love the John Deere accessories:) Very cute!

Love the new bear..but all of them are so cute! I am waiting until most of them are "buy it now"..there are so many that I want, but I want to purchase them at one time:)

Andi said...

Missy, I found John Deere Valentines and bought a box. Hope they're the right thing. I'll mail them to you this week.

Hugs, Andi