Saturday, January 12, 2008

And The Winner Is ...

I'm very excited to announce the winner of my first give-a-way this year!!

Congratulations Cecile ... you are the winner. If you could please email me (mgmh@aol.com) your last name and mailing address I will get your Sweetheart Tear Bear shipped to you right away!!

I plan to offer many more give-a-ways this year ... so I hope you will all come back to play again.

Mike has his first cross country solo flying lesson today. He's done the cross country thing with his instructor before. But never alone. He's flying into smaller airports with smaller runways ... and he's flying into an airport that he's never landed in before. Thank goodness he's stearing clear of Richmond International Airport this trip. I can't wait until he calls to let me know he's completed it!

I think Griffin and I will go to the party store today. His birthday theme is going to be John Deere. I've ordered the invitations online ... but I'm hoping the party store has everything else. If not ... I will head back to eBay for everthing.

When I was doing my John Deere search yesterday I happened upon John Deere Valentines on eBay. Oh my gosh ... I'd love to have these for Griffin to give to his little friends ... but I'm thinking $10.00 is a bit much for a box of valentines. I'll just keep my eyes open in the stores for these.

I had a bit of time to create some new things yesterday ...

This is what's new in
MY EBAY STORE

4 comments:

Andi said...

Congratulations Cecile!

And congratulations to Mike too...that's quite an accomplishment.

Love the John Deere party theme...so cute for a little boy! But then my hubby thinks John Deere is great stuff too!!!

Anonymous said...

Yipeeeee!!!
Thanks so much I greatly appreciate it and hope that I can join in on other chats!
Thanks again :-)
Cecile

Cassandra said...

Congratulations Cecile!

The John Deere theme is perfect!

Wendy said...

Congrats to Cecile.

I know you are nervous for mike, he will do great.

I am loving all the new things you are posting on E-bay. I got a bid in.


Good Luck to Mike today.