Monday, November 12, 2007

Love.

I love being a Mommy ... I am reminded each and every day how very blessed I am to be the mother of this very sweet child.



Never has it been more apparent to me than yesterday.

We had no big plans ... just Griffin and me home all by ourselves all day long. And I loved it. The entire day centered around Griffin and what we could do together. Of course it's that way most days, but for some reason yesterday was just special.

Often times we have plans to go to the park, the museum, the zoo ... but yesterday ... we stayed home. Sometimes I wonder am I spoiling him by taking him to these places so often. When I was a child going to the park or the zoo was a special occasion. But with Griffin and I it's the norm. Then I think ... my parents didn't take me all the time because they probably couldn't. The good thing is ... I can ... and do.

I love exploring new places with Griffin and I love to see him learn new things.

I am so blessed to be the mother of this sweet child.

I love you Griffin.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That is the sweetest thing!

Sometime you wonder if your children know how much you love them.

I am sure that Griffin does, he is a lucky child to have such a good mommy!

Sheila said...

Oh don't worry about spoiling him by taking him to so many places. You're giving him a special gift - and exposing him to many differnet things and activities. You're making memories for him that he'll never forget! I've always enjoyed being with my kids too. I used to treasure every day we spent together, and I still do!