Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Duck Duck Goose.

The other day we went to Crump Park in Glen Allan with Heidi, Ryan and Evan.

On the one side of the park they have this fabulous playground with swings, all sorts of climbing toys and such. On the other side of the park there is a lake with tons of canadian geese and ducks.



We fed the canadian geese and ducks lots and lots of bread that day.



Griffin was a little timid at first because the geese came right up to him.



But he quickly got down to their level to give them a little talking to.



And finally ... ducks & geese beware ... Griffin is on the loose.

4 comments:

Sue said...

So cute! I loved taking my kids to feed the ducks when we lived in Seattle. Griffin is getting sooooo big!
Fixed my blog..u can post now..lol

Wendy said...

You better be careful those geese can be mean.

My mom has been chased by geese before.
They bite!

Great pictures

Andi said...

I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to feed a goose...but I have fed lots of bread to ducks.

Griffin is so cute...I love the pictures of him running with the geese and laughing.

See you soon friend!!!

Honeyed Hashette said...

He is So cute yelling at the geese!