Saturday, November 10, 2007

Colors Of Fall.

Fall is my favorite time of year ...
I just love the colors, the smells, the weather, the foods, the holidays of fall!

Although the leaves are currently changing here, they are not as vibrant as they have been in years past. From my understanding, it's due to the lack of rain we've had this year.

The colors are still beautiful though ...
I thought I would share pictures of some of the trees in our yard.

This is my FAVORITE tree ... it's a maple ... not sure what kind of maple it is though. Right now as I'm looking outside, it's almost an irradescent orange color ... just beautiful!!



These two trees are in our back side yard. The are currently a gorgeous yellow and red colors.



And this tree is in our front yard ... it is sooo vibrant red ... these pictures just do not capture the magnificant colors.



And how about a sprinkling of fall leaves on the ground? I think it's so beautiful to watch leaves twirling and dancing their way from the branches to the ground.



Fall ... I just love it!

3 comments:

Sue said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing your spectacular Fall pictures with us! You know it's my favorite time of year too. I was just noticing our trees here this morning and you're right, because of the lack of rain we've had, Fall has come late this year. Our trees are just starting to turn and don't look nearly as pretty as yours do...and the Maple! Oh my..just breathtaking! I've always loved Maple trees, we had several in our yard when I was growing up in Seattle. Happy Fall Missy!

Andi said...

I just love fall too Missy! Your pictures are great and the colors are amazing!

Looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Anonymous said...

I love it too Missy