Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Warm Weather & Sunshine.

I am so loving the warm weather we've had this past week. We can get outside, play, take a walk, and enjoy the sunshine. This is my kinda weather.

Yesterday I was on the phone with Heidi and we were chatting away. I asked if they wanted to come over and she said yes ... it's so nice to have a friend that will come over on the spur of the moment. She's my kinda friend.

The weather was just perfect. The boys (Ryan, Griffin and Evan) enjoyed themselves. Blowing bubbles, playing ball, running around, getting dirty, climbing on the tractor ... my kinda fun!

The simple life ... yep ... it's my kinda life.

6 comments:

TK Angels said...

The weather is beautiful!! I so love Spring. I am so glad the boys had fun. It is so nice to have a neighbor that is such a good friend. I am blessed with 2 such friends.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Andi said...

It's so much fun for little boys to get to run around and play outside! I'm so glad the weather is pretty there.

Colors of Me said...

The weather has been gorgeous. I think my magnolia tree is going to bloom this week. I totally love being able to do things on the spur of the moment,and when you and the kids have fun - even better!!

Betty Jo said...

It has been warm here too and we are lovin' it. I can't get much done lately for being outside. xoxo

Nonie said...

Sounds like fun, I like those kind of friends too..

Susie Q said...

It sounds like such a sweet day...
and how wonderful that Griffin is learning to count. What fun for you and Mike to listen to the little guy.
I would so love to be in VA now and catching a bit of the Queen's visit....: )
OH! She will be in KY tomorrow but I doubt I will be running down much as I would love to!
: )

Have a sweet weekend dear Missy.

Love,
Sue