Friday, April 27, 2007

New Camera.

While on vacation Mike and I got a new camera. It's a Casio Exilim 7.2 Megapixels camera and I love it! It's so small, it will fit right in my pocket. I can't wait to see what the pictures look like online. Right now all of our vacation pictures are sitting on our new camera, but the USB Driver for the new camera has not been installed on our computer, so I can not load them yet. Mike said he will load it soon ... and I will be able to share some pictures.

While on vacation, I seem to have lost my creative streak ... ugggh ... that's not good. I've tried sitting down at my scrapbooking table to create some new Tear Bears and nothing seems to be "clicking" ... everything that I've tried to make since returning home just doesn't "feel" right ... I need some creative juices to start flowing again ...

We are back to our everyday lives ... once again ... and I love that. Tonight I think we are going out to dinner. Mike was called away on an emergency call locally and thinks it will take less than an hour. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that is the case because I'm really looking forward to going out to dinner. Sometimes it's just so hard to decide what to cook for dinner. Do you get into the same rut as me? Seems like I'm forever cooking the same things over and over. Last night I did make black beans, yellow rice and tequila lime chicken wings ... that was pretty good ... and different. Tonight ... I have NO idea what to make if we do not go out.

I haven't had a chance to visit everyone's blogs yet to catch up ... but I'm really trying to. We have dial up and it takes FOREVER and a day for some blogs to load. My goal is to get back to my regularly daily blog reading routine by Monday.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend ... be safe & have fun!

9 comments:

Andi said...

Hi Missy! Your new camera sounds nice. I'll look forward to seeing your vacation pictures.

Sometimes it's hard to decide what to make for dinner...reservations are always good!!!

Colors of Me said...

Hi Missy!! Glad you had a great time on vacation. Enjoy your new camera! DH is always complaining that I make the same things for dinner LOL!! Meatloaf, spaghetti, pork, tacos, and chicken! then one night we get fast {yuck} food and then one night we eat out at a fairly nice restaurant. With 5 kids though that can get $$$$. Oh well, gotta eat LOL!! Hope you had a great dinner :)

robin c. said...

Hi Missy,

Sorry I missed you while you were in Florida! Next time we have to get together for lunch.

Eventhough Tom is the chief cook at the house we both get in a food funk and don't know what to cook. I think everyone tends to cook the same thing. You've given me an idea as to what to post on my blog, so check it out and you might get some new dinner ideas.
Lots of hugs!
robin

Nonie said...

It is hard coming back from time off and getting into the grove again.. glad you got a new camera it sounds great, cnat wait to see the pictures...

TK Angels said...

Yes, I agree, your new camera sounds nice.

I love to eat out-but this week we will be cooking in all week.

So glad you had a great time on your vacation.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Oh new cameras are exciting but I get frustrated trying to learn to use it. Although, I've honestly NEVER learned to use any camera to it's fullest potential

Wendy said...

New Camera How Exciting!!
Maybe once you get the pictures from Vac. downloaded, you will be inspired.

I shared some of your work at my crop and one of the girls recognized your work and said were did you get that? So I told her, she said I have ordered from her before!! (small world)
I also gave out some of your cards.

Have a Good Week! At least the sun is shinning!

Jolene George said...

That is the same camera Chad bought when he was home at Christmas time. He loves it and it really does take great pictures.
I hope you get those creative juices flowing. I'm been in the same boat lately.

Sheila said...

Your new camera sounds nice! Have fun taking pictures with it!
I get in a food rut too. I have a recipe box full of recipes, and most of them aren't even difficult to make, but I still seem to make the same things over and over again!