Friday, March 23, 2007

Sonny's BBQ

Mike has been in Florida the past few days spending time with his Mom.

Last night he called me and said "guess where I am" ....
mmmmmmmmm ... Could it be ????
Yes it was ..... Sonny's BBQ

I LOVE SONNY'S BBQ and I am SO jealous!!

They have the BEST sliced pork, crunchy french fries, BBQ beans, coleslaw and garlic bread.

They do not have Sonny's BBQ here ... I can't wait until our Florida visit in April.
I definately need a Sonny's fix.

For those of you with questions about Griffin's Ice Cream toy. It's basically just a two piece container. Top and bottom ... they probably sold them as a candy holder or something. They didn't have bubbles in them, but we could always play with the bubbles and then I could wash the container out.

Thank you Jen, Andi, Susie Q and Cassandra for offering to look at your Dollar Trees. I did check out the link that Cassandra provided from Ebay ... I will just have to order some of those!!

Here's wishing everyone a very happy weekend!

5 comments:

TK Angels said...

Umm Sonny's BBQ sounds wonderful!! I will be taking the kids shopping at a Dollar Store this weekend and I had planned to look for the ice cream cone toy. Have been to a couple of the stores about a week ago and don't remember seeing anything

Take care
Love,
Terri

Anonymous said...

MMMM. I'm hungry too!

Sheila said...

Sonny's BBQ sounds like a great place! I'll have to see if we have one in our area. You have my mouth watering now!
As for that ice cream toy, I'll look around my area too. We have several dollar stores around here, and maybe I'll come across them. If I do, I'll definitely let you know!

Andi said...

Okay Missy, when you come to Florida in April we'll have to do lunch at Sonny's!!! I love it too...I like their babyback ribs!!! Melt in your mouth good!!!

April...that's next month!!!

Have a super weekend.

Jolene George said...

Oh my...that sounds so good! I've missed you girl!