Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday.



Mike is home ... yaaaa!!

I'm very happy he was able to spend some time with his mother. We all get to see her next month. I've said it before and I will say it again and again. I have the BEST mother-in-law in the world ... and love her very much!

After picking Mike up from the airport yesterday afternoon, we made a stop by Sam's Club. Oh my gosh ... we picked up a couple of their already made pizzas for dinner. Mike wanted one with everything, I chose one called Ranch Chicken. Oh my gosh ... the Ranch Chicken was the BEST pizza. Instead of a red sauce, it had a white creamy ranchy sauce, two cheeses, grilled chicken and BACON! I love BACON! The best part? They were only like $7.00 each ... a bargain! We will be eating pizza for the next week ... they were huge too!

After Sam's we stopped by Michael's. I needed to find some brown ribbon. The boys stayed in the car while I ran in to get the ribbon. I found the brown that I needed, in addition I bought about 15 other rolls. They had the COOLEST new ribbons ... only $1.00 a roll! Ribbon is my 2nd favorite scrapbooking supply right behind cardstock and patterned paper.

We have no big plans this weekend. Mike does have a flying lesson this morning. It's a "cross country" flight. Basically he has to fly at least 160 miles. He is going to go along the coast towards Virginia Beach ... it should be beautiful! Other than that ... NO plans!!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

MMM...the pizza sounds good. Our pizza place has a garlic artichoke chicken with the ranch sauce - I love it!! Have a good weekend!

Sue said...

What a treat...a post on Saturday..LOL!
The pizza sounds so yummy... will have to have Laura get some at Sam's here. Have a great weekend!

Andi said...

Yummy!!! That pizza sure sounds good!

Missy, I think it's wonderful that you have such a great relationship with your MIL. It's so obvious that you both adore one another!

Once again, the little bear you made is too cute. I really like the verse/quote.

Missy, will you be in Florida for Easter? I have something for Griffin and I didn't know if I should go ahead and mail it or if I could just give it to you when you were here. It would be great if we could meet for lunch...invite Bett too!!!

TK Angels said...

The pizza sure sounds great.

I agree with Andi that it is great you have such a good relationship with your mother-in-law. These times of relationships I find are hard to come by. I of course loved my mother-in-law, but then of course she was not a "loving" mother. She was quite hard to understand. Rick was not close to his mother. He was closer to my father.

Take care,
Love,
Terri