Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Bday H & J & An Obsession ...


Happy Birthday to our buddies Harry & Jack ...
They are 3 years old today ...

We attended their birthday party this morning.
Griffin had a blast!


Do you see this toy???
I AM OBSESSED WITH IT!

Oh my gosh ... Griffin absolutely LOVES it!
I am constantly looking for one part or the other ...
I am worried that he is going to lose the top or bottom part ...
My friend got it from the Dollar Store (months ago) ...
Three in a pack for $1.00

Griffin is always playing with it, and has to know where it is at all times.

If anyone out there happens to run across them, could you please pick me up a pack, or two or three????

This obsession has to stop!!


And ...

I just wanted to give a "shout out" to my MIL Bett ... I just want her to know that we all love her very, very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those the scented bubbles?
Our Dollar Trees have them.
If this is it, let me know, I'll grab some for yah

Andi said...

The gifts for Harry & Jack look cool! Glad Griffin had fun at the party.

Missy, what is that toy Griffin likes? It looks like a big ice cream cone. Let me know and I'll check out the Dollar Store here. Isn't it funny what kids seem to adore!

Cassandra said...

Missy - if they are the bubbles, they are on ebay too...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Strawberry-Scented-Ice-Cream-Cone-Bubbles-Bubble-Blower_W0QQitemZ260098538936QQcategoryZ145977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry - don't know how to make that a link, but you can paste it to your browser...

Susie Q said...

I can look for them at our Dollar Store. I know what it is to have a little one crazy about a toy! My nephew can not sleep without his 3 Thomas toys in his hand. Woe be if we could not find them!
It sounds like a fun party!!

Love to you all,
Sue