Thursday, March 08, 2007

Autism Speaks: For Ali & Simon

Ali Edwards is a fabulous scrapbook designer and artist.

She has placed a Six Degrees Badge on her site to raise money for Autism Speaks. Six Degrees is a fabulous idea created by Kevin Bacon to raise money for various different charities. To find out more about his organization visit SIX DEGREES.

They are having a contest of sorts. Honestly, I do not know if "contest" is the right word to use. Six Degrees will honor the individual badge that collects the most NUMBER of donations with a large donation to the charity in which they are raising money. Does that make sense? It doesn't matter how MUCH money they raise, it's based on NUMBER of donations.

So ... if you are thinking about donating to a very worthwhile cause ... please consider donating to Ali's badge for Autism Speaks. Doesn't matter if it's $10 or $100 ... each individual donation counts.

Here's Ali's Badge for Autism Speaks:



If you are interested in keeping track of how Ali's badge is doing you may click HERE to do so.

If interested ... you can ADD THIS BADGE to your website or blog to assist Ali with her efforts. To get the HTML code to add to your website or blog post click HERE

2 comments:

MOTHER OF MANY said...

I have added Ali's badge, thank you for bringing it to my notice.

Jolene George said...

Boy has Ali raised alot of money! Last I saw there were 342 donations. That is so great!
Mark would LOVE those zucchini squash cakes. I'll have to make them after we move and I find my pans. :o) I've missed you Missy!