Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday

Mike is home from his business trip to Ohio ... yaaaaa ... we missed him so much!

Yesterday we had the first official playdate at our house. Heidi, Ryan and Evan came over. It really was alot of fun. The boys played well together, we had lunch and then they played some more. I was able to hold Evan for awhile ... you really forget how tiny babies are until you hold them again. Almost makes me want another one (that WAS an almost!).

We have no big plans for this weekend. We will be making a run to Sam's today and more than likely getting a load of firewood. The weather has turned cold and we may be getting a real snow on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Andi said...

I know you and Griffin are happy to have Mike home.

Glad your playdate went well. You must be feeling better.

Enjoy your weekend together.

Jolene George said...

I'm glad Mike is home!
Play dates are so fun and what do you mean almost??? Griffin would love a baby beother or sister...hee..hee..You're too good of a mom not to have one more. Siblings are a wonderful blessing.
I went to Sam's last night and today...what was I thinking?

Susie Q said...

I am glad Mike is home where he belongs...and that your day was a good one. Stay warm and have a mug of cocoa in front of that fire!
Love and hugs,
Sue