Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow & Blogger Stuff


Sunday we had a light snow ... I love when it snows like this. It's just enough to say "it snowed", but not really enough to cause any interuptions in our everyday life. Although I chose not to go out today due to a bit of ice on the ground. I didn't really need to go out anyway. Griffin has a birthday party to attend tomorrow, so I can make my normal Monday Post Office run on Tuesday instead.

I'm having some issues with Blogger. The first one ... I can not go to blogger.com and sign in. I have to go to the Blogger Help Page click on "write us" and then sign in that way. Then, I have to minimize that screen, type blogger.com into my browser and it brings me to the Blogger Dashboard ... now is that crazy or what?

And then ... leaving comments. I can leave comments only on a few blogs. Say for instance, Andi's, Sue's and Jen's ... I can leave comments. But then on Jolene's, Teresa's and Susie Q's ... I can't leave commetns. I just don't get it.

I'm still sick and honestly I don't even WANT to try to figure it out right now. Griffin is down for his nap ... so ... I'm going down for a nap myself. Bye for now.

8 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE that picture! At this point, I'd take any snow I could get! We haven't had any in SO long!
Blogger can be real pain in the you-know-what sometimes, but I haven't had any trouble with it today!!

Anonymous said...

We got some of the snow too, like you, it was a little bit.

Feel better!

Is it just beta bloggers that you can comment on?

Andi said...

The snow looks so lovely...you live in a pretty place Missy.

I have problems with blogger from time to time as well. Usually its when I try to leave a comment. But sometimes its when I try and post a picture. Not sure why. Hope it clears up.

Get feeling better!

Nonie said...

We got snow again here in Colorado. Snow day agian for the kids. I am sick of snow! Hope you feel better soon.

Sue said...

Oh lucky you...SNOW! I wish so much it would snow here...but not yet. It's cold enough to snow..we just don't get the percipitation we need. You're further east of me, at least it could dump a little on it's way to you! lol
Hope you feel better soon... how's Mike doing with the headaches? Hope those are better also.

Susie Q said...

Oh Missy...I am sending a little get well wish your way. Thinking about you...stay warm and rest.

Love and hugs,
Sue

Heidi said...

Enjoy your nap. That sounds so nice! Hope you feel better very soon. Beautiful snow pics. :)

Jolene George said...

Your snow looks so pretty!
That is crazy that you have to log on that way. When I was having trouble leaving comments I would have to do it anonymously or type my name in other. It would'nt let me post as myself...so strange, but you could try that for now until the problem is fixed.
I sure hope you get feeling better.