Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2nd post today ...

My second post today ... does anything look different? I changed my blog to the black template. Honestly when I visit my friend's blogs that use the black background, I find it very easy on the eyes and the photos just "pop". So, I was a bit of a copy cat and decided to use the black background for awhile.

I wanted to welcome the newest visitors to my blog ... it's so nice of you to visit and leave comments ... thank you!

I wanted to let Amy, Julie, Bethany, Heidi and Susie Q know that I have visited your blogs, and I've TRIED leaving comments, but Blogger will not let me. I won't give up ... I will try again.

Take care everyone ... and happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did notice because my eyes squinted....LOL, I'm the total oppostie when I see the black blogs...it makes my eyes hurt. I think I need them checked!

Andi said...

Love your new black background! Of course that's the color of mine and I really like it.

Yours is the first blog I've attempted to leave a comment on today but I've have the same problem leaving comments on Amy's and Susie Q's.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it really does make your pics pop. Makes me want to scrap a page with black cardstock. Very cool. :)