Wednesday, December 13, 2006

way off schedule ...


I woke up at 5:00 this morning and could not go back to sleep. It's been months since this has happened. I decided to come on downstairs and make Mike's lunch and then have a cup of coffee. As I'm making Mike's sandwich I hear Griffin crying. Not a good sign. I go back upstairs and try to soothe him ... he layed back down but as soon as I walked out of the room the crying began again ... this was 5:15, mind you. He's been sleeping in until 6:30. So, we both come downstairs. I give him his morning drink (water mixed with a splash of apple juice) and he settles down to watch Sesame Street. At 5:45 he runs to the pantry ... he's hungry. I get him a breakfast bar ... and he devoured it. He really was hungry. He finished the whole breakfast bar and ran back to the pantry for another. It's 1/2 gone too. He's settled down again. He normally eats breakfast around 8:30. I'm not really sure if I should feed him his normal breakfast now or not. Decisions, decisions ... lol.

I do have some good news though. It's Wednesday of "that" time of the month ... and I do NOT have a sick period headache. These new pills are working ... YEAH!! I am so, so happy.

The picture up above was taken a few weeks ago. I just love the relaxed, non-chalant way he's looking. The sun is in his eyes ... but still ... he looks pretty relaxed. Just thought I would share.

Also ... I am having trouble leaving comments on some blogs. Please know if I'm a regular visitor, comment leaver on your blog ... I'm still visiting. For some reason I just can't leave comments. I think it's the newer beta version of Blogger that I'm having trouble with.

It's gym day for us ... exciting! We get to be with other Mommies and kids. I'm really looking forward to it. Hope you all have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Missy, I'm having the same problem leaving comments on the blogs I regularly visit.

Cute picture of Griffin...he loves his leaves! Have fun on play day.

Anonymous said...

If he's hungry, feed him :)
He may be going thru a growth spurt, and he's hungry.

I too having the same issue with the blogs...bummer!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Just a "Howdy there Ma'am, I am just hanging out here..." look! Cute!

So glad you feel better!

Have fun today!

Fondly,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Griffin sounds like a bottomless pit today. I'm glad he woke up hungry!

I think the black background is great as long as you keep the print white. Some of the other colors are pretty hard for my older eyes to read against the dark background. That was why I changed mine to beige a couple of weeks ago.