Friday, September 29, 2006

In search of jeans

Today my goal is to find a pair of jeans that fit me. I'm 5 feet tall and full figured. It's so hard to find jeans and pants that fit me. My waist is much smaller than my hips, so normally I buy a bigger size so they will fit my bottom half and the waist is always too big ... sigh.

All of my clothes are too big ... I've lost weight without even trying. I guess running around after Griffin and eating less because I'm feeding him is paying off.

Anyway ... G and I are off on a "Jeans Finding Adventure" this morning ... wish us luck.

2 comments:

Jolene George said...

Happy jean hunting Missy! Congratulations of losing weight. I really want to loose some weight before the holidays so I can eat yummy holiday food without feeling guilty. Plus I'd really like to get myself some cute jeans in a smaller size.

Teresa AKA: T said...

Hi Missy, I thought I would leave a quick comment today... I've been so busy with trying to get orders done and mailed before my trip... I plan on leaving more while I'm gone since I will have my lap top with me and plenty of time to do what I want at night since my Grandma goes to bed early.

On jean thingy I sure can relate to what you are saying. As you know I'm also the full figured girl (5'3" at the most)with a big butt and a small waist. I bought 2 new pairs of jeans this afternoon at JC Penney's and the butt fits perfect and you know the waist is too big. What is a Girl to do????

I hope you had some luck in finding jeans for yourself and congrats on the weight lost...

Teresa