Tuesday, October 03, 2006

God's sense of humor

I've been away from the computer since Friday morning. I'm catching up on emails and computer stuff I need to do as Griffin is napping.

I'm hoping to have all emails answered before he wakes up, but if I don't I will have to answer those tomorrow or tonight.

I'm really trying to be a good Mommy ... I've decided I am only going to work while Griffin is napping during the day or sleeping at night ... it's a decision I've finally come to terms with. It's taken me awhile to get to this decision ... but it's the right one. I KNOW it is.

Anyway ... thought I would share this picture I took the other day in the back yard ...



Can you guess what it is?
Gross huh??

It's a mushroom ... God sure has a good sense of humor.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

You are a great mommy!
...and yes that is gross and God absoluely has a sense of humor.