Thursday, September 28, 2006

Elmo TMX

So, last week my mother-in-law called me to let me know she was going to Toys 'R Us to look for a Tonka truck for Griffin. She wants one for her house in Florida when we come to visit. She calls me back a little later to let me know they didn't have any ... but she bought Griffin an Elmo instead. I was excited ... he has several little plastic Elmo toys ... but not a big fluffy one. We thanked her and said good-bye.

So, then I was watching The View and they were talking about the TMX 10th Anniversary Elmo and I got really excited ... I'm thinking ... oh my GOSH ... did she get one of these? I've heard how hard they are to find.

So, I called her back and told her the "hard to find" story and she went to look at the box ... no ... it's what she called a "regular" Elmo ... not the 10th anniversary. We are still very excited about the Elmo she bought him and thanked her again.

Well ... about an hour later she calls me. She had to go to Walmart to pick up a prescription and she found the Elmo TMX ... and ... she bought him one of those too!

Can you believe what a GREAT mother-in-law I have?

She is absolutely the BEST Grandma ever ...

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

LOL! that is so great! She is the best Grandma! I know they have been flying off the shelves here and people are having a hard time getting their hands on one. I'd love to get one fo my grandson even though it would be quite some time before he could even play with it.
Thanks so much for the compliment on my blog. That means a lot. I need to get that book.