Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The House Addition

I don't think I've ever shared pictures of the house addition Mike is working on ... and I can hardly believe it.

He's been working hard on this addition for awhile now, doing most everything himself. He works on it on the weekends and after getting home from work.

He's doing such a good job ...

We're adding a two car garage, a bedroom/bathroom above that ... and he's even added an extra office space for me.

Here's some pictures of his work in progress ...


This is a picture of the addition from the back, that little area between the new addition and the house will be my office space.


Going up ... he had to rent a lift the other day because when the Hurricane Ernesto winds came through they blew some of the Tyvek down, so he had to have a way to get waaaay up there and fix it.


Mother Nature can wreck havok on a building project ...


But, as you can see ... Mike fixed it .... he also took this time to finish up some of the siding on that very tall wall


This is a picture of the addition from the front of the house ... it will be soooo nice to have a garage to park in ... especially during the winter.

Thanks honey for everything you do ... I love you!

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

First off, your house is so stinking adorable! I love it! Second, He is doing a fabulous job on the addition....and third, I can't wait to see pictures of it finished. Is the bed and bath going to be for guests? I bet you can hardly wait to have your own office and park in the garage! How fun for you. I'm excited just looking at the pictures!