Monday, September 18, 2006

Griffin's New Shoes ...

Since Griffin has been wearing sandals all summer, he's not been wearing his tennis shoes. The other day Mike went to put his tennies on him, and they were too tight. So, we went out and bought him new tennis shoes.

These aren't just ANY old tennis shoes ... they have BOB THE BUILDER on them, AND they light up ... he was soooooooooooo happy with his new shoes. He kept walking around looking at them ... thought I would share some pictures of G wearing his new tennies for the first time.


Watching his steps ...


Wow ... these are coooooool shoes ...


I could never get him to look at the camera ...
His eyes were fixed on his new shoes.

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Well if I had those shoes I don't think I could take my eyes off them long enough to look at the camera either. He is so happy! I love it when something so small can make a child so happy! He is adorable!