Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Comfort Food ...

Mike and I were in the mood for comfort food ... so being from the south, is there anything better than COUNTRY comfort food?

This is what I decided to make ...


Pan seared pork chops with carmelized onions


Fried Okra ... yum!


Black eyed peas with snaps ... gotta have those snaps.


Corn bread ... LOVE this pan Mike bought me from Cracker Barrell.


Corn On The Cob ...


And finally ... banana pudding ... haven't made this in years!

We were soooooooo stuffed when we finished dinner ... the time and effort to complete this meal was TOTALLY worth it!

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Oh my gosh! You just made me so hungry and it's 10:30 at night. I can't go eat now. Do you hear my tummy rumbling???
I am SOOOO loving that pan!!!! How much was it?