Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday ... It's Gym Day!

Wednesday ... it's Mommy & Me Day at the gym.

Griffin has so much fun running around and playing with his friends. It's two hours of extremely fun play ... and rarely do I have to say "no" during this time.

These pictures were taken last Wednesday ...


Tossing balls on the big rainbow parachute


So much to do ... so little time


Playing with the bouncy balls


Okay ... so I know these are not supposed to be in his mouth ...


Exploring the tunnels ...


Climbing ...


Who's in there ????

I'm really looking forward to today ... it will be nice to have some adult conversation with the other Mommyies while our little ones play.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

looks like your DS had a blast ;)

Jolene George said...

Oh my gosh! I remember those big parachutes from PE in elementary school. They were so fun! It looks like Griffin had a great time playing on everything.