Friday, August 11, 2006

Our Community Yard Sale

Tomorrow we will be having a Community Yard Sale. At night I've been busy going through closets, rooms and the attic for our sale.

I really, really hope we have a good turn out. We've put an ad in the paper, put flyers all over town, posted to Craig's List, and I've listed it on about 8 local Yahoo Yard/Garage Sale Groups.

We also have signs to put up ... I made these yesterday. We wanted something "different" and eye catching. So I decide Hot Pink and Yellow was the way to go.

This is the first one I made:


But then I decide to add some daisies to it ... and I think they are eye catching and FUN! If I saw this yard sale sign ... I would definately want to go. The picture isn't so great on this one because the flash left a bright spot on it. I covered it with tape because it's been raining and thought it would protect it from the elements.



Do you live in the Richmond or Charlottesville, VA area?

If so ... we would loooove for you to come by our Community Yard Sale.

1 comment:

Teresa AKA: T said...

oh Gosh Missy, I'm still up and we are about to leave, but I wanted to post first. If I lived up near your I would be at your yard sale in a minute. I love em!!