Sunday, August 13, 2006

Yard Sale Was A Success & I'm TIRED!

Wow ... our yard sale was a HUGE success!! We had SOOOOOOOO much traffic and we sold lots and lots of stuff that was just taking up room in our house.

Beth Anne (a mommy I know from Griffin's play group) and Debbie (a neighbor) were here and we each manned our own sales. It was really great getting to talk to and know Beth Anne and Debbie a little better.

We were so BUSY!! Oh my goodness ... I am so tired.

I was up at 4:30 am and on my feet until 2:30 pm ... I never sat down. About 2:30 I realized my feet were HURTING. Last night, I could hardly walk on them. I didn't wear the best shoes yesterday and I was on our gravel drive way most of the time.

Anyway ... yesterday I was in my element. I sooooo miss interacting with people & talking with them. Being a stay-at-home Mommy can be a little lonely sometimes, but yesterday was GREAT! We met alot of neighbors from other roads in our community and lots of other people that just saw our signs.

We are thinking about making this an annual event ... we'll see about that.

My neighbor/friend Cyndi and I organized this together ... we worked really hard to have a successful sale ... and I do believe we pulled it off.

I must give Mike kudos as well ... he was "Daddy Daycare" for Griffin yesterday ... and he did a GREAT job! Thank you very much sweetheart.

Today ... I am cleaning house and getting my house reorganized.

Tomorrow ... I'll be back to work on orders.

Hope everyone has a HAPPY Sunday!

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

I'm so glad it was a success. Not only did you de-clutter, but you made some money and had some much needed adult conversation. I'm alot like you in the way that I hurt so bad after a long day on my feet. Take it easy...you deserve it.