Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Over the years I've blogged about my family, our adventures and the handmade items I design

I originally began this blog as a 'scrapbook' for our son Griffin.
Knowing how important documenting memories and having photos are I blogged often.
In 2014 my goal is to blog more!

Currently my blog focuses on my handmade blog + confetti designs

If you have an interest in a custom banner, confetti or other party goods please contact me!
Browse through my posts and, you will find a category section to the right for easy navigation

You can click on any photo for a larger view
To see more items when you reach the bottom of the page click OLDER POSTS.

You can also visit my shop www.missymadeit.com or email me mgmh@aol.com

Shop With Me On Etsy!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Classic Sized Mickey Mouse Birthday Banner

My classic sized Mickey Mouse banner would be a great addition to your birthday party, baby shower or any event you've invited Mickey to!

Once the event is over you can add it to a room for decoration!

The panels on my classic sized banners measure 4" x 5" each. This banner is available for $10.00 for 10 panels. If you would like additional panels they are $1.00 each. Please feel free to email me mgmh(at)aol(dot)com for more information!

This banner is also currently available in my shop http://www.missymadeit.com

No comments: