Welcome to Missy Made It!

On my BLOG you can view many of my custom party designs
To view custom items scroll down
To order custom items please email me
To view orderable items in my online shop please click on my Etsy shop below
Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Over the years I've blogged about my family, our adventures and the handmade items I design

I originally began this blog as a 'scrapbook' for our son Griffin.
Knowing how important documenting memories and having photos are I blogged often.
In 2014 my goal is to blog more!

Currently my blog focuses on my handmade banners + confetti designs

If you have an interest in a custom banner, confetti or other party goods please contact me!
Browse through my posts and, you will find a category section to the right for easy navigation

You can click on any photo for a larger view
To see more items when you reach the bottom of the page click OLDER POSTS.

You can also visit my shop www.missymadeit.com or email me mgmh@aol.com

My price list can be found here for easy reference


Friday, June 07, 2013