Wednesday, April 04, 2012

We {Heart} Friends.

With the warmer weather here it gives us more opportunity to spend time with friends. I so enjoy having kids over to our house. It allows me time to interact with my mom friends and Griffin always enjoys spending time with his friends too.


Yesterday after school we invited our neighbors and friends over for a playdate.

It was beautiful outside ... the perfect day to have people over.

The kids enjoyed running around, playing on Fort Griffin, jumping on the trampoline and cooling off with popsicles.

I so look forward to MORE of the precious days when summer arrives!

BTW ... if you like the border around the picture, I did that at www.picmonkey.com. I was so sad when it was announced www.picnik.com would be closing. But along came picmonkey to take over where they left off. Visit their site for free photo editing options.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

We always have loved the kids coming to our house. Even growing up, our house was THE house. And you always have fun things to do and great snacks!